- Must be reliable and hard working.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Must be able to follow direction.
- Must be able to follow all safety rules and requirements.
- Previous production experience helpful, but not required.
- Perform various production line and warehouse duties as assigned.
- Duties include lifting 40-70+lbs bags on a repetitive basis – daily- during entire shift.
- Job is highly physical – involves constant movement and being on feet/standing for entire shift.
- May drive forklifts for loading/unloading production materials and product.
- Expect to be monitored and evaluated to follow all company safety rules and guidelines.
- Job involves the ability to work well within a fast-paced team-centered environment.
- 6:00 AM – 2:30 P.M Monday through Friday. May be expected to work occasional overtime.
Rate of Pay
- $14.00 to start, raises to safe, reliable workers after 30 days
- Please call our office to schedule an appointment for an interview! (707)445-9641