We are looking for an accounting professional who is ready to join one of Humboldt County’s most well established and respected financial institutions. This position manages and executes the accounting activities of the organization in accordance with established polices.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or closely related field with five or more years of experience.
- Proven experience as a supervisor or relevant role.
- The ability to exercise mathematical and conceptual abilities in the development of complex financial analysis and the reconciliation of financial instruments including accounting ledgers, journals, budgets, etc.
- Requires a combination of knowledge and experience in the fields of management, finance, accounting and electronic data processing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively work with staff.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office with advanced proficiency in Excel.
- SQL database query and report writing skills preferred.
- Manage and maintain accounting systems, practices and controls which conform to general accounting principles.
- Assist in the timely and accurate preparation of all fiscal reporting.
- Serves as the primary liaison for both audit and regulatory examination staff.
- Plan, direct, organize and control the operational activities and staff of the accounting department, including purchasing, AP, AR, payroll etc.
- Oversee control of fixed assets and equipment as well as facilities management.
- And much more!
- This is a full time salary exempt position.
Rate of Pay
- This position has a salary range that is commensurate with experience. The employers offers a full benefit package complete with medical dental and vision insurance. A generous retirement plan, bonus program and much more!
Please complete your application online at https://spsemployee.cardinal-services.com/ and email email@example.com for a confidential inquiry.