For Job Seekers
Call us to schedule your appointment!
Sequoia Personnel is recruiting for an exciting position with an organization that is truly unique in Humboldt County. The organization we're working with is seeking an MFT or LSW who wants to join their growing team who are dedicated to helping children and Families heal and grow. The ideal candidate must be team players willing to think outside the box and have a desire to help the team succeed as a whole. This is a part time position, up to 20 hours per week initially, with a flexible schedule. There will be opportunity for growth in the position as the organization continues to grow. If you are seeking a great opportunity to practice your trade with an organization that is passionate about what they do this may be the opportunity for you. For more information please call Sequoia Personnel Services at 707 445-9641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be reliable and hard working
- MUST be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must be able to follow direction
- Must be able to follow all safety rules and requirements
- Previous production experience helpful, but not required
- Perform various production line and warehouse duties as assigned.
- Duties include lifting 40-70+lbs bags on a repetitive basis - daily- during entire shift.
- Job is highly physical - involves constant movement and being on feet/standing for entire shift.
- May drive forklifts for loading/unloading production materials and product.
- Expect to be monitored and evaluated to follow all company safety rules and guidelines.
- Job involves the ability to work well within a fast-paced team-centered environment.
- Two shifts available, day and swing
- $11.00 to start, raises to safe, reliable workers after 30 days
- Please call our office to schedule an appointment for an interview! (707)445-9641
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to learn new programs
- Ability to facilitate system migrations and transitions between operating platforms
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a professional office environment and/or accounting experience
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
- Perform managed money operations including trades, weekly reports, quarterly billing, money transfers and more.
- Coordinate account servicing activities
- Manage relationships with internal and external resource providers
- Generate and manage communications and tasks by telephone, mail and internet
- Full time Monday through Friday.
Rate of Pay
- Up to $18/hr DEO/DOQ
Our client seeks a motivated professional with a BS in Wildlife Biology or closely similar field. 2 years of directly related experience is required. This is a full-time permanent position. Starting pay is $20 - $25 per hour depending on qualifications, along with health and retirement benefits. To get started, email your resume to Michael at email@example.com and fill out our application on line.
This position will conduct road and hydrology assessments, and work with clients and other team members in planning water retention features to minimize environmental impact. A Bachelor of Science degree in hydrology, natural resource management, range management, forestry, environmental engineering or similar is required. We’re seeking experience of 2 years or more performing work like forest road assessments, road mapping and watercourse mapping. Starting pay is $20 - $25 an hour depending on experience. The company provides health insurance and retirement benefits. Please fill out the application and then email Michael Kraft at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-445-9641 to get on Michael’s calendar.
- Mandatory drug testing and background check.
- A clean driving record (Only a basic driver's license required, but experience is preferred).
- Must be punctual/reliable.
- Must have a professional appearance.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Drive a 20ft box truck and smaller cargo vans.
- Make pick ups and deliveries.
- Haul/push large bins full of paper as well as moving large heavy boxes.
- The right candidate would enjoy interacting with the public but also enjoy being alone in the truck.
- This is a full time PERMANENT position.
- $13.00 per hour DOE
The Executive Director is the key management leader and financial manager of the Foundation, responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan of organization. This position reports directly to the Board of Directors. This is a Part Time Position.
- Equivalent to a bachelor's degree in business or related field and fiver or more years of experience in managing programs, supervising staff and hand on financial accountability.
- Strong written and oral communications.
- Transparent and high integrity leadership.
- Employee hiring, supervision, training, scheduling and evaluation.
- Preparing grant applications and budgets in support of various programs.
- Fund raising and community outreach as necessary to support the Foundation's programs.
- Maintaining accounts receivable, accounts payable, properly recording expenditures and revenues against applicable funds, billing grant entities, bank recs, preparing annual budgets.
- Much more....
- This is a Part Time position with a flexible schedule.
Rate of Pay
- $20/hr + DOE/DOQ
Our client is currently seeking either a Registered Professional Forester or an experienced forester for full time THP & NTMP preparation. The position involves working on industrial and non-industrial timberlands in Humboldt, Trinity, and Del Norte Counties. $25-30/hr starting wage, depending on experience and qualifications. This is a permanent position. To get started, email your resume to Michael at email@example.com and fill out our application on line.
Are you that rare person who would like to work as a planner both with municipal agencies and also on behalf of private development projects? If so, read on! Required traits: Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or college in Planning or related field, U.S. citizenship or authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship, and a valid California Driver's license by hire date. Preferred traits: Master’s degree in Planning or related field, 2 to 5 years relevant experience, memberships in professional planning associations, and skills with GIS and photo-editing (Photoshop) software. The ideal Planner candidate will also have a background in processing planning applications with some experience in long-range planning, be familiar with CEQA/NEPA from a jurisdictional perspective, have experience researching and applying for grants, and administering grants for rural communities, possess high skills with Microsoft Office and Acrobat, and have strong written and oral communication skills. To get started, complete the online application and email Michael Kraft at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking a class B driver for a full time position with a local industrial company. Duties include driving and general labor at work-sites. Candidates should have their Class B CA driver's license and a good driving record. Positions include weekends and holidays as needed. Salary is $18/hr DOE DOQ with benefits available for permanent employees. If you'd like more information or to apply please call Sequoia Personnel Services at 707 445-9641 or email email@example.com