For Job Seekers
Call us to schedule your appointment!
Responsible for the timely and cost-effective performance of the store , reporting results and providing operations oversight and support services for the entire store. Establishes and maintains systems and procedures for the ordering, receiving, storing, stocking and removal of products, as well as systems for providing excellent customer service. Manages the safety and security of staff and ensures compliance with federal, state and local regulations. Works collaboratively as a member of the senior management team to achieve the goals of this cooperatively governed triple-bottom-line company. Requirements -BA or equivalent from a four year college or technical school or 5 years of related experience or training. -Proven success working collaboratively and effectively delegating responsibility in a team environment. -Proven success meeting triple bottom line goals in a grocery retail environment (people, planet, profit). -Experience in natural foods industry. -Excellent computer skills. Job Duties -Oversee operational activities of departments, including ordering, stocking, merchandising, pricing, safety and waste diversion. -Oversee development and implementation of budgets, labor plans, and cost controls. -Oversee customer service activities of departments, including accurate transactions, customer service standards, member/shopper feedback and overall aesthetic of an engaging and comfortable shopping experience. -Develop and implement food safety plans, including sanitation, training, product handling, tracking and communications for departments. -Provide training and professional development to department heads and assistant managers, and support those activities within departments. Rate of Pay $50-$75K annually DOE/DOQ
The Executive Director is the key management leader and financial manager of the Foundation, responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan of organization. This position reports directly to the Board of Directors. This is a Part Time Position.
- Equivalent to a bachelor's degree in business or related field and fiver or more years of experience in managing programs, supervising staff and hand on financial accountability.
- Strong written and oral communications.
- Transparent and high integrity leadership.
- Employee hiring, supervision, training, scheduling and evaluation.
- Preparing grant applications and budgets in support of various programs.
- Fund raising and community outreach as necessary to support the Foundation's programs.
- Maintaining accounts receivable, accounts payable, properly recording expenditures and revenues against applicable funds, billing grant entities, bank recs, preparing annual budgets.
- Much more....
- This is a Part Time position with a flexible schedule.
Rate of Pay
- $20/hr + DOE/DOQ
- Production labor experience.
- Good basic math skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Refining product through 4 stage process.
- Organize and Track Biomass material.
- Perform filtration process.
- Prepare Samples.
- Track Inventory.
- And much more.
- Flexible Full Time Schedule.
Rate of Pay
- $14-16 per hour.
Here is your chance to join one of Humboldt County's premier public accounting firms. Our client is seeking an accountant to join their dynamic team. Minimum qualifications is at least 5 years experience in accounting including taxes, audits and general accounting. The ideal candidate will have experience in a CPA firm, and/or hold a CPA License, however non CPA's are also encouraged to apply. We are not seeking an established book of business, rather we are looking for a motivated individual who wants to put their skills to work for a top notch employer and have a long lasting career. This position is complete with a competitive salary range DOE, and full benefits package. If you'd like more information please schedule an appointment with Sequoia Personnel Services or email a resume to email@example.com.
Our client is currently seeking either a Registered Professional Forester or an experienced forester for full time THP & NTMP preparation. The position involves working on industrial and non-industrial timberlands in Humboldt, Trinity, and Del Norte Counties. $25-30/hr starting wage, depending on experience and qualifications. This is a permanent position. To get started, email your resume to Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org and fill out our application on line.
- Must be reliable and hard working
- MUST be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must be able to follow direction
- Must be able to follow all safety rules and requirements
- Previous production experience helpful, but not required
- Perform various production line and warehouse duties as assigned.
- Duties include lifting 40-70+lbs bags on a repetitive basis - daily- during entire shift.
- Job is highly physical - involves constant movement and being on feet/standing for entire shift.
- May drive forklifts for loading/unloading production materials and product.
- Expect to be monitored and evaluated to follow all company safety rules and guidelines.
- Job involves the ability to work well within a fast-paced team-centered environment.
- Two shifts available, day and swing
- $11.00 to start, raises to safe, reliable workers after 30 days
- Please call our office to schedule an appointment for an interview! (707)445-9641
We are seeking a class B driver for a full time position with a local industrial company. Duties include driving and general labor at work-sites. Candidates should have their Class B CA driver's license and a good driving record. Positions include weekends and holidays as needed. Salary is $18/hr DOE DOQ with benefits available for permanent employees. If you'd like more information or to apply please call Sequoia Personnel Services at 707 445-9641 or email email@example.com
This position includes a wide variety of tasks related to sales, servicing and support of retail and wholesale customers. Duties include processing orders, helping customers with website, coordinating promotional activities, managing content on social media and much more. This is a part time position of 2-4 hours per day with a flexible schedule with a wage of $15/hr DEO/DOQ. If you are seeking an opportunity to work part time on a great team then don't miss out on this position! Call and schedule your appointment with Sequoia Personnel Services at 707 445-9641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will conduct road and hydrology assessments, and work with clients and other team members in planning water retention features to minimize environmental impact. A Bachelor of Science degree in hydrology, natural resource management, range management, forestry, environmental engineering or similar is required. We’re seeking experience of 2 years or more performing work like forest road assessments, road mapping and watercourse mapping. Starting pay is $20 - $25 an hour depending on experience. The company provides health insurance and retirement benefits. Please fill out the application and then email Michael Kraft at email@example.com or call 707-445-9641 to get on Michael’s calendar.
Our client seeks a civil engineer with a 4-year degree. They are willing to consider people with various levels of experience, but paid work experience producing grading plans is a must. The position involves a mix of field and office work in Humboldt, Trinity, and Del Norte Counties. Pay commensurate with experience. Apply on line and contact Michael for an interview at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mandatory drug testing and background check.
- A clean driving record (Only a basic driver's license required, but experience is preferred).
- Must be punctual/reliable.
- Must have a professional appearance.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Drive a 20ft box truck and smaller cargo vans.
- Make pick ups and deliveries.
- Haul/push large bins full of paper as well as moving large heavy boxes.
- The right candidate would enjoy interacting with the public but also enjoy being alone in the truck.
- This is a full time PERMANENT position.
- $13.00 per hour DOE
For this position we are seeking a candidate who has compassion for animals as well as a customer service attitude with humans! This is a busy administrative position in a facility that cares for pets. Duties include reception, customer service, data entry and much more. This is a long term temp position with a salary range up to $14/hr DOE/DOQ. If you'd like to learn more or to apply please call Sequoia Personnel Services at (707) 445-9641 or email your resume to email@example.com
Are you that rare person who would like to work as a planner both with municipal agencies and also on behalf of private development projects? If so, read on! Required traits: Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or college in Planning or related field, U.S. citizenship or authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship, and a valid California Driver's license by hire date. Preferred traits: Master’s degree in Planning or related field, 2 to 5 years relevant experience, memberships in professional planning associations, and skills with GIS and photo-editing (Photoshop) software. The ideal Planner candidate will also have a background in processing planning applications with some experience in long-range planning, be familiar with CEQA/NEPA from a jurisdictional perspective, have experience researching and applying for grants, and administering grants for rural communities, possess high skills with Microsoft Office and Acrobat, and have strong written and oral communication skills. To get started, complete the online application and email Michael Kraft at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full time position for a handy facilities maintenance person. Duties include working on highly technical food service equipment at multiple locations. Candidates should know how to use a Volt Meter, hand tools and be able to learn about proprietary equipment. Clean driving record and transportation is required. This position offers a competitive starting wage and a 6mth review. If you'd like more information or to apply please call and schedule your appointment with Sequoia Personnel Services or email email@example.com