For Job Seekers
Call us to schedule your appointment!
- Formal Accounting degree, or 5+ years of accounting experience.
- 2+ years supervisory experience.
- Payroll experience
- Demonstrated experience with spreadsheets preferably Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with advanced computer systems.
- Oversee financial operations and financial management for the entire organization.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Provide Management with financial analyses and projections.
- Hire train and supervise accounting and BK staff.
- Perform biweekly payroll.
- Manage budgets.
Rate of Pay
- Salaried position up to $65K DOE/DOQ
Our client is seeking an friendly and organized individual for a position through the tax season. This position will work in a busy CPA firm and assist clients as well as staff with all administrative needs. This is a temporary position that will last through April 15th.
- Clerical office experience.
- Strong computer skills.
- Experience answering a multi-line phone system.
- Outgoing, friendly demeanor.
- Answering phones and direct phone traffic.
- Customer service to walk in clients.
- Assisting with filing and organizing data.
- General administrative help.
- Monday through Friday 8AM - 5PM
Rate of Pay
- Minimum one year of payroll processing experience.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school.
- General knowledge of not-for-profit Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Intermediate MS Office Suite skills, particularly Excel.
- Ensure corporate payroll is accurate and completed in accordance with payroll dates.
- Maintains Personnel Master File information related to processing payroll.
- Prepares and reports all state and federal quarterly and annual tax returns including but not limited to W2's, W3, 941's.
- Reconciles general ledger balance sheet accounts related to payroll on a monthly basis.
- And much more!
- Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Rate of Pay
- $18 - $20/hr Depending on Experience and Qualifications.
Here is a great opportunity to work for a LOCAL company who values their employees and is seeking to add a new leader to their team. Our client is seeking a hard working individual with retail experience for this full time position.
- Retail sales experience required.
- Attention to detail.
- Leadership experience desired.
- Customer services experience.
- Retail sales.
- Retail management.
- Opening and closing the store.
- Dealing with customer issues.
- Training new employees.
- Schedule varies and does include weekends.
Rate of Pay
- Dependent on Experience and Qualifications.
We are seeking a class B driver for a full time position with a local industrial company. Duties include driving and general labor at work-sites. Candidates should have their Class B CA driver's license and a good driving record. Positions include weekends and holidays as needed. Salary is $18/hr DOE DOQ with benefits available for permanent employees. If you'd like more information or to apply please call Sequoia Personnel Services at 707 445-9641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be reliable and hard working
- MUST be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must be able to follow direction
- Must be able to follow all safety rules and requirements
- Previous production experience helpful, but not required
- Perform various production line and warehouse duties as assigned.
- Duties include lifting 40-70+lbs bags on a repetitive basis - daily- during entire shift.
- Job is highly physical - involves constant movement and being on feet/standing for entire shift.
- May drive forklifts for loading/unloading production materials and product.
- Expect to be monitored and evaluated to follow all company safety rules and guidelines.
- Job involves the ability to work well within a fast-paced team-centered environment.
- Two shifts available, day and swing
- $11.00 to start, raises to safe, reliable workers after 30 days
- Please call our office to schedule an appointment for an interview! (707)445-9641
- Must be committed to a career in the field of investments and financial planning.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a professional office environment.
- Must be a highly ethical and self-motivated individual who works well within a team setting.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Manage relationships with clients and internal/external resource providers.
- Generate and manage client communications and tasks by telephone, mail and internet.
- Coordinate service activities and delegate appropriate tasks to team members.
- Participate in ongoing business development and marketing projects.
- Ability to adhere to ruels and regulations as set forth by the advisor and the SEC.
- Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM
Rate of Pay
- $15 - $20/hr DOE/DOQ
- Mandatory drug testing and background check.
- A clean driving record (Only a basic driver's license required, but experience is preferred).
- Must be punctual/reliable.
- Must have a professional appearance.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Drive a 20ft box truck and smaller cargo vans.
- Make pick ups and deliveries.
- Haul/push large bins full of paper as well as moving large heavy boxes.
- The right candidate would enjoy interacting with the public but also enjoy being alone in the truck.
- This is a full time PERMANENT position.
- $13.00 per hour DOE