- Attention to detail.
- Previous customer and personal service experience.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Mail clerk qualifications test (to be completed during the intake interview).
- Log packages in database.
- Front of store duties- including dispersing mail to customers.
- Sort and route incoming mail and collect outgoing mail using carts as necessary.
- Clerical duties include but are not limited to – making address labels and sorting or processing mailbox rental paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned.
- PT with potential for FT status.
Mon, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat starting at 10:30 a.m. Flexible on days.
End of the workday will depend on the volume of mail for that day.
Closed on Sunday‘s.
Rate of Pay
- $13 per hour to start.