Strategy & Impact Coordinator
The Strategy & Impact Coordinator is responsible for supporting and coordinating the Foundation’s efforts in strategy design and implementation, and operational effectiveness. This individual will be a key team player in the foundation’s upcoming regional strategy design process, with essential duties of program team and process coordination, meeting and event logistics, communications strategy and development, research and data analysis, and information synthesis and report writing. This position will also support impact analysis and reporting efforts of the foundation’s current strategic plan, coordination of the foundation’s racial equity plan, coordination of staff development activities, and provide the Director of Operations with administrative and thinking partner support. This individual is expected to be a full participant in supporting the Foundation’s mission to “promote and encourage generosity, leadership, and inclusion.”The ideal candidate will be flexible and patient, people and impact oriented, and willing to jump in, learn, and adapt in a dynamic and often changing and high-pressure work environment.
- Experience providing support and moving projects forward with minimal oversight and a high level of independence.
- Experience compiling, synthesizing and sharing information in a way that creates shared understanding and engagement.
- Equivalent to three years of full-time experience working in a project coordination role.
- Experience with and comfort using the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.) or similar programs such as Google Docs.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving abilities-identifies issues, proposes solutions and next steps, and implements short term objectives focused on organizational goals.
- Illustrates strong written communication skills including written correspondence etiquette for a business setting.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population, is able to establish and maintain working relationships with individuals from diverse backgrounds, and has demonstrated sensitivity to cross-cultural perspectives and experiences.
- Prefer candidate with experience using graphic design software and creating graphics (e.g. Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/Indesign).
- Prefer candidate with experience in Project Management.
- Mon-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm with occasional evenings, weekends and overtime.
Rate of Pay
- Starting wage up to $19.98/hr with a fantastic benefits package.