- Formal Accounting degree, or 5+ years of accounting experience.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience.
- Payroll experience.
- Demonstrated experience with spreadsheets preferably Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with advanced computer systems.
- Oversee financial operations and financial management for the entire organization.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Provide Management with financial analyses and projections.
- Hire train and supervise accounting and Bookkeeping staff.
- Perform bi-weekly payroll.
- Manage budgets.
Rate of Pay
- Salaried position, up to $65K Depending on experience and qualifications.