This position is responsible for achieving club objectives by developing a quality environment, meeting or exceeding financial projections, overseeing ancillary sales and meeting or exceeding new membership and retention goals. The GM should have a commitment to service members with the friendliest staff, cleanest facility and most ethical business practices. If you would like to be considered for this position or to learn more please complete our application and call us today!
- Responsible for oversight of the fitness centers, staff, operations, and financial reporting.
- Ensure legendary customer service to all members.
- Recruit, train and develop staff to serve members.
- Approve Payroll and Accounts Payable expenses.
- Put a job requirement here.
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing budgets, analyzing and reporting on variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Other Management duties as needed.
- 5 years of management experience in hospitality or fitness related industry.
- Experience in fitness and wellness environment, excellent communication skills, leadership and management skills, and experience in leading a team.
- The ability to hire, discipline, manage, evaluate and terminate staff as needed.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent combination education and experience.
- CPR, First Aide Cert.
- Full Time as needed.
Rate of Pay
- $60-80K Depending on Qualification and Experience.