- Must be committed to a career in the field of investments and financial planning.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a professional office environment.
- Must be a highly ethical and self-motivated individual who works well within a team setting.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Manage relationships with clients and internal/external resource providers.
- Generate and manage client communications and tasks by telephone, mail and internet.
- Coordinate service activities and delegate appropriate tasks to team members.
- Participate in ongoing business development and marketing projects.
- Ability to adhere to ruels and regulations as set forth by the advisor and the SEC.
- Monday – Friday 8AM – 5PM
Rate of Pay
- $15 – $20/hr DOE/DOQ