Fiscal Assistant – Purchasing Division – Temporary
- Experience with Word, Excel and Adobe Pro
- 2+ years Fiscal Office support preferred.
- Candidate must be detail-oriented. Accuracy is essential.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Operation of standard office equipment such as the computer for email, forwarding and saving records. (Copier, scanner, etc.)
- Answer’s the Purchasing department’s main phone line. Directs all phone calls and assists with general inquiries related to purchasing practices and invoice payment.
- Use and maintain as needed various excel spreadsheets with information related to county purchasing.
- Review vendor statements – forward to buyers when past due balances need reconciliation.
- Input invoice payment requests into a computer system. Process any rejections in a timely manner.
- Assist vendors and county customers with information regarding invoices and purchase orders.
- Process incoming invoices from the purchasing invoicing mailbox twice daily.
- Receive and distribute courthouse USPS mail daily.
- Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. [1 hour lunch]
Rate of Pay