Do you want a mix of office work and work out in the field in the lovely Redwood Coast? This position works in rural areas of the region with private landowners seeking government permits. Our client is a smaller company, with an awesome culture.
- A bachelors degree in hydrology, range management, forestry, environmental engineering, natural resource management or similar is required
- A strong internship or a year or more of field experience including GIS is preferred.
- Successful candidate will have a strong science and math background
- Ability to read topographical maps and interpret slope data contained therein.
- Must be hard-working, self-starting and eager to learn and develop.
- The position is involved with conserving, enhancing and protecting watersheds and stream drainage basins.
- Will conduct road and watershed assessments and assist with Timber Harvest Plans.
- Work with landowners and other team members in planning water retention features, such as ponds, streams and drainage fields, to minimize the impact on the ecology of the area.
- Work will be performed in an office setting and out in the field.
- Please contact us for more details about this position
Rate of Pay
- $18 to $22 per hour to start, depending upon experience
For more information:
- Email Tomas@sequoiapersonnel.com or call us at 707 445-9641 to schedule your appointment.