- 2-3 years of prior HR experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skill-set.
- Business acumen and professionalism.
- Currently hold or willingness to obtain PHR or SHRM-CP Certification.
- Project and time management.
- Valid CA license and reliable transportation.
- Posting jobs.
- New hire intakes and Orientations.
- Establishing wages within the Bargaining Unit.
- Handling the interactive process for injuries and reporting injuries to workers comp.
- Assisting employees with enrollment in benefits.
- and much more!
- Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Rate of Pay
- $17-25/hr Depending on experience and qualifications.