This is a career opportunity in an excellent work environment with very good benefits package; With excellent long term growth opportunities. To be considered for this position you must respond with a resume and cover letter.
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to learn new programs
- Ability to facilitate system migrations and transitions between operating platforms
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a professional office environment and/or accounting experience
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
- Perform managed money operations including trades, weekly reports, quarterly billing, money transfers and more.
- Coordinate account servicing activities
- Manage relationships with internal and external resource providers
- Generate and manage communications and tasks by telephone, mail and internet
- Full time Monday through Friday.
Rate of Pay
- Up to $18/hr DEO/DOQ