Non Profit Executive Director
The Executive Director is the key management leader and financial manager of the Foundation, responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan of organization. This position reports directly to the Board of Directors. This is a Part Time Position.
- Equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in business or related field and fiver or more years of experience in managing programs, supervising staff and hand on financial accountability.
- Strong written and oral communications.
- Transparent and high integrity leadership.
- Employee hiring, supervision, training, scheduling and evaluation.
- Preparing grant applications and budgets in support of various programs.
- Fund raising and community outreach as necessary to support the Foundation’s programs.
- Maintaining accounts receivable, accounts payable, properly recording expenditures and revenues against applicable funds, billing grant entities, bank recs, preparing annual budgets.
- Much more….
- This is a Part Time position with a flexible schedule.
Rate of Pay
- $20/hr + DOE/DOQ