For Job Seekers
Call us to schedule your appointment!
Our client seeks a biologist with several years of experience and with high energy. BS or MS in biology or related filed required. Ideal candidate will have experience in consulting, CEQA and in surveys of rare plants and wetlands. This position combines field and office work and provides the opportunity to build a biology department and cross train in varied biological specialties. Pay commensurate with experience. To get started, fill out our application on line and email Michael at email@example.com to interview for the position.
We are seeking a medical assistant for a specialty practice in Eureka. This is not your typical rooming patients position. In this practice MA's assist the doctor with procedures and have extensive follow up with clients. Experienced desired but certification not required. This is a full time position with a salary of $15/hr + DOE/DOQ. If you would like more information or to apply please call our office at 707 445-9641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is your chance to join one of Humboldt County's premier public accounting firms. Our client is seeking a CPA to join their team. Minimum qualifications are a CPA with experience in public accounting including taxes, audits and general accounting. The ideal candidate will have years of experience in a CPA firm, however new CPA's are also encouraged to apply. We are not seeking an established book of business, rather we are looking for a motivated individual who wants to put their skills to work for a top notch employer and have a long lasting career. This position is complete with a competitive salary range DOE, and full benefits package. If you'd like more information please schedule an appointment with Sequoia Personnel Services or email a resume to email@example.com.
Would you like to move up in food service, and do you have the leadership qualities to do it? If so, this position could be for you! It leads the kitchen team in the daily preparation of meals to satellite kitchens and home delivered meals. You will maintain high standards of quality, safety, and sanitation and be responsible for keeping accurate records of food and supplies. Required skills and traits for the Lead Cook include proven leadership ability, multi-tasking, and problem solving, along with high school graduation or GED, and food handler’s certification. Experience in food service is preferred, with large batch food production experience a particular plus. The wage for the position is $15.40-$16.17 per hour, and it comes with benefits. To get started, complete the application and then call 707-445-9641
Professional services office is seeking an outgoing individual for their front office receptionist. Duties include answering phones, greeting clients, scheduling appointments, distributing mail and other office duties. Candidates should be professional, friendly and have some office experience. This is a full time position with a salary up to $15/hr DOE/DOQ. If you would like more information or to apply please call and schedule your appointment with Sequoia Personnel Services or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Multi-tasking with ability to prioritize.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Team player.
- Computer proficiency.
- Prepare and assist providers.
- Adjustment and repairs of glasses.
- Working with various data collecting instruments.
- Record any patient calls/contact in patient record.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Insurance eligibility and verification.
- Full time, benefited position after probationary period.
Rate of Pay
- $12+ per hour DOE
Our client is currently seeking either a Registered Professional Forester or an experienced forester for full time THP & NTMP preparation. The position involves working on industrial and non-industrial timberlands in Humboldt, Trinity, and Del Norte Counties. $25-30/hr starting wage, depending on experience and qualifications. This is a permanent position. To get started, email your resume to Michael at email@example.com and fill out our application on line.
Are you that rare person who would like to work as a planner both with municipal agencies and also on behalf of private development projects? If so, read on! Required traits: Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or college in Planning or related field, U.S. citizenship or authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship, and a valid California Driver's license by hire date. Preferred traits: Master’s degree in Planning or related field, 2 to 5 years relevant experience, memberships in professional planning associations, and skills with GIS and photo-editing (Photoshop) software. The ideal Planner candidate will also have a background in processing planning applications with some experience in long-range planning, be familiar with CEQA/NEPA from a jurisdictional perspective, have experience researching and applying for grants, and administering grants for rural communities, possess high skills with Microsoft Office and Acrobat, and have strong written and oral communication skills. To get started, complete the online application and email Michael Kraft at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be reliable and hard working
- MUST be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must be able to follow direction
- Must be able to follow all safety rules and requirements
- Previous production experience helpful, but not required
- Perform various production line and warehouse duties as assigned.
- Duties include lifting 40-70+lbs bags on a repetitive basis - daily- during entire shift.
- Job is highly physical - involves constant movement and being on feet/standing for entire shift.
- May drive forklifts for loading/unloading production materials and product.
- Expect to be monitored and evaluated to follow all company safety rules and guidelines.
- Job involves the ability to work well within a fast-paced team-centered environment.
- Two shifts available, day and swing
- $11.00 to start, raises to safe, reliable workers after 30 days
- Please call our office to schedule an appointment for an interview! (707)445-9641
We are seeking a class B driver for a full time position with a local industrial company. Duties include driving and general labor at work-sites. Candidates should have their Class B CA driver's license and a good driving record. Positions include weekends and holidays as needed. Salary is $18/hr DOE DOQ with benefits available for permanent employees. If you'd like more information or to apply please call Sequoia Personnel Services at 707 445-9641 or email email@example.com
Social Work Care Manager
- The Social Work Care Manager evaluates the participants and identifies the functional limitations which impede independent living. Conducts in-depth assessments/reassessments covering psychosocial, rehabilitation, and environmental concerns. Refers participants to special consultants to provide detailed evaluations and recommendations to improve the participant’s functional level. Develops care plans, implements services, and conducts follow-up and monitoring of the plan. Identifies and develops support systems for participants and consults with a Nurse Care Manager counterpart. Records cases using a care management software program.
- Must have the ability to conduct psychosocial assessment of, and care plan for, geriatric clients.
- Must have one of the following degrees: Bachelors of Social Work or Masters of Social Work.
- Must have current California Driver’s License, current automobile liability insurance, and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Responsible for initial psychosocial assessment of assigned participants and for the participants of the Nurse Care Manager counterpart.
- In conjunction with the Nurse Care Manager counterpart, develop and maintain a care plan for assigned participants enrolled in the program.
- Participate in regular meetings including: team meetings, care conferences, care plan and coordinating care meetings, as well as quarterly client social work meetings.
- Locates care providers and coordinates services, including arranging for periodic live-in arrangements. Mediates problems between participants and care providers.
- Ability to use care management software for all aspects of documenting client service needs.
- This is a regular part-time, 25 hour per week, benefited position.
- BSW base is $21.74
- MSW base is $23.72
Rate of Pay
- BA in Social Work, psychology or related field.
- One year experience coordinating youth workers and/or youth programs.
- Must a valid California Driver's License, current auto insurance and clean DMV record.
- Familiarity with non-profit funding sources, strategies and methods of non-profit management.
- Conduct street outreach, including driving the project outreach van.
- Provide crisis intervention and assessment for homeless youth.
- Coordinate program schedule including drop-in, outreach and group activities.
- Prepare grant proposals, quarterly and final program reports for multiple funding sources.
- Provide cost free training in communication, harm reduction, health education, working with you, etc., for other community agencies.
- This is a Full time position.
Rate of Pay
- $17.00-$18.00 DOE Including paid vacation, sick and holidays.
We’ve got a great career opportunity for someone entering, or relatively new in, the field of geotechnical engineering. This person will assist with project development, management, and execution; and client interaction. Project scopes vary from modest municipal projects to critical structures in very dynamic geologic environments. The company provides a strong compensation and benefits package, with excellent opportunities for advancement within their multiple-location structure. To apply, please fill out the application via the link at the top of this page.