For Job Seekers
Call us to schedule your appointment!
We have multiple production labor positions with licensed companies in the cannabis industry. Our clients are seeking hard working individuals who are looking for long term growth opportunities. Duties include, packaging products, refining products, inventory, and much more. If you would like to learn about opportunities that are full time, have a starting wage of $13-$16/hr, and have room for advancement, then call and schedule your opportunity today with Sequoia Personnel Service at 707 445-9641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be reliable and hard working
- MUST be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must be able to follow direction
- Must be able to follow all safety rules and requirements
- Previous production experience helpful, but not required
- Perform various production line and warehouse duties as assigned.
- Duties include lifting 40-70+lbs bags on a repetitive basis - daily- during entire shift.
- Job is highly physical - involves constant movement and being on feet/standing for entire shift.
- May drive forklifts for loading/unloading production materials and product.
- Expect to be monitored and evaluated to follow all company safety rules and guidelines.
- Job involves the ability to work well within a fast-paced team-centered environment.
- Two shifts available, day and swing
- $10.50 to start, raises to safe, reliable workers after 30 days
- Please call our office to schedule an appointment for an interview! (707)445-9641
We have a great ground-floor opportunity for the right leader in California’s burgeoning legal cannabis industry. Our client seeks a leader to direct their Eureka production facility: The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years managing employees
- A bachelors degree, with a masters degree preferred
- Proficient in Google suite, excel, and database management
- A green heart: must appreciate cannabis and have or be willing to get a current medical cannabis doctor recommendation
- Ability to work with production staff, customers, and other leaders in a team environment
- Experience in a regulated environment
- Manage work flow for 1-2 manufacturing shifts in facility located in downtown Eureka, CA
- Ensure that production requirements are met on a timely basis
- Schedule and manage staff, document and report on daily, weekly, and monthly production goals
- Lead daily staff meetings and prepare future meeting agendas daily
- Maintain compliance and work with staff to ensure a safe, clean and productive facility
- Track metrics and help develop system for tracking production, inventory and transportation manifests daily
- Answers phone calls, tracks them and routes them to the appropriate person
- Jumping in as needed in a team environment in a start-up organization
Don't miss this amazing opportunity for a sales professional! We are looking for a hardworking individual to join one of the most successful commercial real estate companies in the area. This position requires dedication and hard work in sales, project management, market research, budgeting and more. The right individual for this position with have a sales and business background with a proven track-record of success. This position includes a base salary of $55-70K or more depending on qualifications and experience combined with a bonus structure. If you are intrigued and would like to learn more please call and schedule your appointment with Sequoia Personnel Service at 707 445-9641 or email email@example.com
- Current/valid Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age to work on site.
- Subject to Criminal Background and Pre-employment Drug Screen.
- Greet and prepare patients for the health care provider.
- Obtain and record vital signs including but not limited to, blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration, height, weight, drug allergies, and current medications and presenting problem.
- Administer ordered medications and/or vaccines.
- Schedule patients for diagnostic testing and follows up to ensure completion of testing..
- Prepare, clean and sterilize instruments and maintain equipment; keep patient exam rooms stocked, clean and orderly; dispose of contaminated items according to protocol.
- May be required to draw and collect blood samples from patients and prepare specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Perform other duties as assigned by practice manager, MA Lead or as requested by healthcare provider.
- Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm some 1/2 day Saturday's.
Rate of Pay
- $15.00 per hour DOE-If you'd like more information or to apply please call and schedule your appointment with Sequoia Personnel Services at 707 445-9641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If so don't wait call Sequoia Personnel Services today.
How to Apply
Professional services office is seeking an outgoing individual for their front office receptionist. Duties include answering phones, greeting clients, scheduling appointments, distributing mail and other office duties. Candidates should be professional, friendly and have some office experience. This is a full time position with a salary up to $15/hr DOE/DOQ. If you would like more information or to apply please call and schedule your appointment with Sequoia Personnel Services or email email@example.com
Career opportunity for someone looking to work in the tech field in eastern Humboldt County. We are seeking an individual to do installations and service calls for homes in and around Willow Creek and Eastern Humboldt County. The right candidate for this job has:
We are seeking a professional candidate who can help keep a busy office running efficiently and organized for this executive assistant position. This job assists two individuals in a very professional financial services organization. Candidates should be comfortable with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Power Point. Duties include scheduling appointments, email correspondence, data tracking, data entry and much more. This position is full time Mon-Fri 8-5 with a competitive wage of $15-20/hr DOE plus benefits. If you would like more information or to apply please call our office to schedule your appointment at 707 445-9641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention skilled carpenters are you looking to get to work? Maybe you only want to work for a few weeks or months? Sequoia Personnel is seeking carpenters for multiple positions. We have opportunities that can last form job to job or long term full time employment. If you have carpentry skills we want to meet you! Please call us today at 707 445-9641 to schedule your confidential interview or email your information to email@example.com.
A busy loan office is seeking to expand and hire their next Loan Officer. If you've been looking for the opportunity that could take your career to the next level this could be it. This position is working with one of Humboldt County's most experienced Mortgage Brokers. This is a full time position in Eureka with great commission structure. If you'd like more information please call and schedule your appt. with Sequoia Personnel Services or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ve got a great career opportunity for someone entering, or relatively new in, the field of geotechnical engineering. This person will assist with project development, management, and execution; and client interaction. Project scopes vary from modest municipal projects to critical structures in very dynamic geologic environments. The company provides a strong compensation and benefits package, with excellent opportunities for advancement within their multiple-location structure. To apply, please fill out the application via the link at the top of this page.