For Job Seekers
Call us to schedule your appointment!
Here is your chance to join one of Humboldt County's premier public accounting firms. Our client is seeking a CPA to join their team. Minimum qualifications are a CPA with experience in public accounting including taxes, audits and general accounting. The ideal candidate will have years of experience in a CPA firm, however new CPA's are also encouraged to apply. We are not seeking an established book of business, rather we are looking for a motivated individual who wants to put their skills to work for a top notch employer and have a long lasting career. This position is complete with a competitive salary range DOE, and full benefits package. If you'd like more information please schedule an appointment with Sequoia Personnel Services or email a resume to email@example.com.
Would you like to work with one of the premier accounting firms in Humboldt County? Do you like to work in a high energy environment with supportive team members? Are you looking for a position that fosters professional and personal growth? Our client is seeking a bookkeeper with experience in payroll for a part-time position that has the potential to expand into a full-time position. Our Client is a full-service accounting firm in Eureka. For nearly thirty years, this firm has focused on creating the best financial future for all stakeholders, including clients, the firm and our community. This position offers an attractive salary and benefits package as well as a health and wellness program. Job Description: Experienced Bookkeeper- full-time position. Requirements: • Microsoft Office & Adobe, QuickBooks • Payroll, familiarity with ACH Deposits, EFTPS and EDD payment systems as well as reporting to government agencies • Full general ledger experience, A/P and A/R Qualifications: • Ability to meet deadlines • Willingness to work in team environment • Strong organizational skills and attention to detail • Excellent verbal and written skills • Adherence to code of ethics, integrity and confidentiality Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience.
We are seeking full charge bookkeepers for multiple positions in Eureka. Our clients are seeking candidates who are experienced with all aspects of bookkeeping including: A/P, A/R, payroll, reconciling, journal entries and journal adjustments. Positions are full time with salaries ranging from $17-26/hr DOE/DOQ plus benefits. If you're looking for a new opportunity and you have bookkeeping experience, don't wait call sequoia Personnel Services today at 707 445-9641 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fantastic temp to perm opportunity for a staff accounting with a large local retailer. This position analyzes, verifies and posts transactions to journals, ledgers and other records. Other duties include, bank reconciliations, correcting accounting entries, and much more. The ideal candidate will have a degree in accounting or related field along with at least 2 years of practical experience. This position is full time with a wage of $18-$26/hr DOE/DOQ. If you would like more information or to apply please call and schedule your appointment with Sequoia Personnel Services at 707 445-9641 or email email@example.com
$60/hr! You read that right, would you be interested in an opportunity to earn $60/hr for a long term project and $20/hr as a standard wage? We are seeking candidate who are mechanically inclined and who are seeking a career as a trades-person. This is a full time temp to permanent position with benefits available after are hired permanently by the client. Candidates must have a valid CA drivers license and will be subject to a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check. If you'd like more information or to apply please call and schedule your appointment with Sequoia Personnel Services at 707 445-9641 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is responsible for all accounting department functions in a manufacturing. Supervises staff and controls AR, AP, PR processes including full responsibility for GL and Financial Statement Preparation. Position co-ordinates multiple entities with subsidiary bookkeeping. Candidates with an accounting degree preferred however candidates with a combination of education and qualifying experience encouraged to apply. This opportunity is complete with a highly competitive compensation package including full benefits including employer-sponsored health and pension. For more information or to apply please call and schedule your interview with Sequoia Personnel Services or email Tomas@sequoiapersonnel.com
Attention bookkeepers are you looking for a job with flexible hours? We are seeking bookkeepers who want to work up to 25 hours per week with a flexible schedule Monday through Friday between the hours of 8-5 Candidates for this position should have bookkeeping experience including, payroll, A/P, A/R, reconciling and journal adjustments. Salary for this position depends on experience. Knowledge of Quickbooks is a plus. If you would like more information or to apply please call and schedule your appointment with Sequoia Personnel Services or email email@example.com
We have multiple production labor positions with licensed companies in the cannabis industry. Our clients are seeking hard working individuals who are looking for long term growth opportunities. Duties include, packaging products, refining products, inventory, and much more. If you would like to learn about opportunities that are full time, have a starting wage of $13-$16/hr, and have room for advancement, then call and schedule your opportunity today with Sequoia Personnel Service at 707 445-9641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be reliable and hard working
- MUST be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must be able to follow direction
- Must be able to follow all safety rules and requirements
- Previous production experience helpful, but not required
- Perform various production line and warehouse duties as assigned.
- Duties include lifting 40-70+lbs bags on a repetitive basis - daily- during entire shift.
- Job is highly physical - involves constant movement and being on feet/standing for entire shift.
- May drive forklifts for loading/unloading production materials and product.
- Expect to be monitored and evaluated to follow all company safety rules and guidelines.
- Job involves the ability to work well within a fast-paced team-centered environment.
- Two shifts available, day and swing
- $10.50 to start, raises to safe, reliable workers after 30 days
- Please call our office to schedule an appointment for an interview! (707)445-9641
We are seeking a professional candidate who can help keep a busy office running efficiently and organized for this executive assistant position. This job assists two individuals in a very professional financial services organization. Candidates should be comfortable with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Power Point. Duties include scheduling appointments, email correspondence, data tracking, data entry and much more. This position is full time Mon-Fri 8-5 with a competitive wage of $15-20/hr DOE plus benefits. If you would like more information or to apply please call our office to schedule your appointment at 707 445-9641 or email email@example.com
We have a great ground-floor opportunity for the right leader in California’s burgeoning legal cannabis industry. Our client seeks a leader to direct their Eureka production facility: The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years managing employees
- A bachelors degree, with a masters degree preferred
- Proficient in Google suite, excel, and database management
- A green heart: must appreciate cannabis and have or be willing to get a current medical cannabis doctor recommendation
- Ability to work with production staff, customers, and other leaders in a team environment
- Experience in a regulated environment
- Manage work flow for 1-2 manufacturing shifts in facility located in downtown Eureka, CA
- Ensure that production requirements are met on a timely basis
- Schedule and manage staff, document and report on daily, weekly, and monthly production goals
- Lead daily staff meetings and prepare future meeting agendas daily
- Maintain compliance and work with staff to ensure a safe, clean and productive facility
- Track metrics and help develop system for tracking production, inventory and transportation manifests daily
- Answers phone calls, tracks them and routes them to the appropriate person
- Jumping in as needed in a team environment in a start-up organization
Attention skilled carpenters are you looking to get to work? Maybe you only want to work for a few weeks or months? Sequoia Personnel is seeking carpenters for multiple positions. We have opportunities that can last form job to job or long term full time employment. If you have carpentry skills we want to meet you! Please call us today at 707 445-9641 to schedule your confidential interview or email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current/valid Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age to work on site.
- Subject to Criminal Background and Pre-employment Drug Screen.
- Greet and prepare patients for the health care provider.
- Obtain and record vital signs including but not limited to, blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration, height, weight, drug allergies, and current medications and presenting problem.
- Administer ordered medications and/or vaccines.
- Schedule patients for diagnostic testing and follows up to ensure completion of testing..
- Prepare, clean and sterilize instruments and maintain equipment; keep patient exam rooms stocked, clean and orderly; dispose of contaminated items according to protocol.
- May be required to draw and collect blood samples from patients and prepare specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Perform other duties as assigned by practice manager, MA Lead or as requested by healthcare provider.
- Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm some 1/2 day Saturday's.
Rate of Pay
- $15.00 per hour DOE-If you'd like more information or to apply please call and schedule your appointment with Sequoia Personnel Services at 707 445-9641 or email email@example.com
If so don't wait call Sequoia Personnel Services today.
How to Apply
A busy loan office is seeking to expand and hire their next Loan Officer. If you've been looking for the opportunity that could take your career to the next level this could be it. This position is working with one of Humboldt County's most experienced Mortgage Brokers. This is a full time position in Eureka with great commission structure. If you'd like more information please call and schedule your appt. with Sequoia Personnel Services or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ve got a great career opportunity for someone entering, or relatively new in, the field of geotechnical engineering. This person will assist with project development, management, and execution; and client interaction. Project scopes vary from modest municipal projects to critical structures in very dynamic geologic environments. The company provides a strong compensation and benefits package, with excellent opportunities for advancement within their multiple-location structure. To apply, please fill out the application via the link at the top of this page.