For Job Seekers
Call us to schedule your appointment!
We’ve got a great career opportunity for someone entering, or relatively new in, the field of geotechnical engineering. This person will assist with project development, management, and execution; and client interaction. Project scopes vary from modest municipal projects to critical structures in very dynamic geologic environments. The company provides a strong compensation and benefits package, with excellent opportunities for advancement within their multiple-location structure. To apply, please fill out the application via the link at the top of this page.
- 2 years working in Office Administration or closely related field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Multitasking abilities and strong prioritization skills.
- Experience with AP/AR, Payroll and Quickbooks preferred.
- Assist with general administrative office duties.
- Assist with A/P, A/R and Payroll.
- Various tasks as assigned.
- Monday – Friday 8-5 with some flexability.
Rate of Pay
- $12-15/hr depending on experience and qualifications.
Are you looking to start a career as a trades-person? If so you might be in luck our client is seeking a motivated individual and is willing to train. This unique opportunity for someone who is mechanically inclined to be trained as an overhead door installation technician. This position is complete with full training provided, a competitive salary, room for growth and offers a career path. This is a full time job with a weekday schedule and includes a benefits package including health insurance. For more information or to apply please call and schedule your appointment with Sequoia Personnel Services at 707 445-9641 or email your resume to email@example.com
Does a job driving lots of different cars interest you? If so this might be the opportunity you've been waiting for. We are seeking hardworking individuals who have a valid CA driver's license, a clean driving record and the ability to pass a pre employment drug screen. This position is responsible for moving cars around the lot, cleaning cars inside and out and general customer services. This is a full time position with a starting salary of $12/hr DOE/DOQ. For more information or to apply please call and schedule an appointment with Sequoia Personnel Services at 707 445-9641
We are seeking an experienced accounting professional to lead the accounting dept. for one of Humboldt County larger local employers with multiple locations and departments. Candidates should have experience in financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, management, and all aspects of the accounting process. Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance/business required along with at least 5 years of experience in a accounting management roll . This is a professional level position with a highly attractive compensation package that is commensurate with experience and education. If you are interested in learning more please call and schedule your appointment with Sequoia Personnel Services or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mandatory drug testing and background check.
- A clean driving record (Only a basic driver's license required, but experience is preferred).
- Must be punctual/reliable.
- Must have a professional appearance.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Drive a 20ft box truck and smaller cargo vans.
- Make pick ups and deliveries.
- Haul/push large bins full of paper as well as moving large heavy boxes.
- The right candidate would enjoy interacting with the public but also enjoy being alone in the truck.
- This is a full time PERMANENT position.
- $13.00 per hour DOE
Our client seeks a biologist with several years of experience and with high energy. BS or MS in biology or related filed required. Ideal candidate will have experience in consulting, CEQA and in surveys of rare plants and wetlands. This position combines field and office work and provides the opportunity to build a biology department and cross train in varied biological specialties. Pay commensurate with experience. To get started, fill out our application on line and email Michael at email@example.com to interview for the position.
Here is your chance to join one of Humboldt County's premier public accounting firms. Our client is seeking a CPA to join their team. Minimum qualifications are a CPA with experience in public accounting including taxes, audits and general accounting. The ideal candidate will have years of experience in a CPA firm, however new CPA's are also encouraged to apply. We are not seeking an established book of business, rather we are looking for a motivated individual who wants to put their skills to work for a top notch employer and have a long lasting career. This position is complete with a competitive salary range DOE, and full benefits package. If you'd like more information please schedule an appointment with Sequoia Personnel Services or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Multi-tasking with ability to prioritize.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Team player.
- Computer proficiency.
- Prepare and assist providers.
- Adjustment and repairs of glasses.
- Working with various data collecting instruments.
- Record any patient calls/contact in patient record.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Insurance eligibility and verification.
- Full time, benefited position after probationary period.
Rate of Pay
- $12+ per hour DOE
Our client is currently seeking either a Registered Professional Forester or an experienced forester for full time THP & NTMP preparation. The position involves working on industrial and non-industrial timberlands in Humboldt, Trinity, and Del Norte Counties. $25-30/hr starting wage, depending on experience and qualifications. This is a permanent position. To get started, email your resume to Michael at email@example.com and fill out our application on line.
Are you that rare person who would like to work as a planner both with municipal agencies and also on behalf of private development projects? If so, read on! Required traits: Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or college in Planning or related field, U.S. citizenship or authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship, and a valid California Driver's license by hire date. Preferred traits: Master’s degree in Planning or related field, 2 to 5 years relevant experience, memberships in professional planning associations, and skills with GIS and photo-editing (Photoshop) software. The ideal Planner candidate will also have a background in processing planning applications with some experience in long-range planning, be familiar with CEQA/NEPA from a jurisdictional perspective, have experience researching and applying for grants, and administering grants for rural communities, possess high skills with Microsoft Office and Acrobat, and have strong written and oral communication skills. To get started, complete the online application and email Michael Kraft at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be reliable and hard working
- MUST be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must be able to follow direction
- Must be able to follow all safety rules and requirements
- Previous production experience helpful, but not required
- Perform various production line and warehouse duties as assigned.
- Duties include lifting 40-70+lbs bags on a repetitive basis - daily- during entire shift.
- Job is highly physical - involves constant movement and being on feet/standing for entire shift.
- May drive forklifts for loading/unloading production materials and product.
- Expect to be monitored and evaluated to follow all company safety rules and guidelines.
- Job involves the ability to work well within a fast-paced team-centered environment.
- Two shifts available, day and swing
- $11.00 to start, raises to safe, reliable workers after 30 days
- Please call our office to schedule an appointment for an interview! (707)445-9641
We are seeking a class B driver for a full time position with a local industrial company. Duties include driving and general labor at work-sites. Candidates should have their Class B CA driver's license and a good driving record. Positions include weekends and holidays as needed. Salary is $18/hr DOE DOQ with benefits available for permanent employees. If you'd like more information or to apply please call Sequoia Personnel Services at 707 445-9641 or email email@example.com