- 2 years working in HR, Office Administration or closely related field.
- Knowledge of labor laws, Payroll and HR practices.
- Multitasking abilities and strong prioritization skills..
- Strong computer skills, proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Provides support to HR Manager.
- Maintains confidential personnel files and personnel actions.
- Prepares job postings.
- Track and monitor leaves of absence.
- Provide back-up for payroll functions.
- And much more!
Rate of Pay
- Dependent on Experience and Qualifications.