Would you like to work with one of the premier accounting firms in Humboldt County? Do you like to work in a high energy environment with supportive team members? Are you looking for a position that fosters professional and personal growth?
Our client is seeking a bookkeeper with experience in payroll for a part-time position that has the potential to expand into a full-time position.
Our Client is a full-service accounting firm in Eureka. For nearly thirty years, this firm has focused on creating the best financial future for all stakeholders, including clients, the firm and our community.
This position offers an attractive salary and benefits package as well as a health and wellness program.
Job Description: Experienced Bookkeeper- full-time position.
• Microsoft Office & Adobe, QuickBooks
• Payroll, familiarity with ACH Deposits, EFTPS and EDD payment systems as well as reporting to government agencies
• Full general ledger experience, A/P and A/R
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Willingness to work in team environment
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Adherence to code of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience.