Certified Medical Assistant/Receptionist
- Current/valid Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age to work on site.
- Subject to Criminal Background and Pre-employment Drug Screen.
- Greet and prepare patients for the health care provider.
- Obtain and record vital signs including but not limited to, blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration, height, weight, drug allergies, and current medications and presenting problem.
- Administer ordered medications and/or vaccines.
- Schedule patients for diagnostic testing and follows up to ensure completion of testing..
- Prepare, clean and sterilize instruments and maintain equipment; keep patient exam rooms stocked, clean and orderly; dispose of contaminated items according to protocol.
- May be required to draw and collect blood samples from patients and prepare specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Perform other duties as assigned by practice manager, MA Lead or as requested by healthcare provider.
- Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm some 1/2 day Saturday’s.
Rate of Pay
- $15.00 per hour DOE-If you’d like more information or to apply please call and schedule your appointment with Sequoia Personnel Services at 707 445-9641 or email email@example.com